Danson House is an elegant Grade I Georgian Villa which is currently used as the Register Office for the London Borough of Bexley. Every Sunday the house is open to the public between 10:00 and 16:00. You can view the grand rooms, and see the Victorian kitchen.
This content has been supplied by Danson House
Venue Details & Map
Danson RoadBexleyheathDA6 8HL
- 020 8303 7777
- Public transport:
- From the station walk South on Down Avenue to Crook Log. Then head West to the junction with Danson Rd. Turn into Danson Rd and the entrance to the park is opposite Bean Rd.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Free entry
Loading reviews for Danson House
Are you a representative of Danson House?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.