The Gun is a magical Grade II listed, historic riverside pub and boasts magnificent views, a seasonal menu and food sourced from select quality farms and nearby Billingsgate fish market.
With three private dining rooms, two cosy indoor snugs and two fantastic terraces perfect for canapé parties and al fresco dining beside the river, The Gun can cater for private parties, events and wedding receptions for up to 400 guests.
Our traditional, elegant and award winning pub offers you and your guests the best of British cuisine, the finest of wines and experienced service in unique surroundings.
This content has been supplied by The Gun
Venue Details & Map
- Public transport:
- Nearest stations are Canary Wharf, South Quay, Blackwall. Buses D6 and D7 stop outside The Gun.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with emergency call system
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Information available in large print
- Access into the Building
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Low payment counters
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Trade vehicle access
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Good views
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Loading reviews for The Gun
Are you a representative of The Gun?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.