Events at Vue North Finchley
Avengers Assemble 3D + Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D + Avengers: Age Of Ultron 3D at Vue North Finchley
Venue Details & Map
Vue North Finchley
Unit 7, Great North Leisure Park, Chaplin SquareLondonN12 0GL
- +44 871 224 0240
The Vue has everything a north Londoner needs. If I were to make a list of pros and cons, this would be the pros.
- the prices here are not too bad compared to Central
- chairs are very comfy
- the screens are good
- film choice is always current
- they have popcorn and Ben and Jerry's!
- there are never lines for the bathroom
- and the staff here is quite nice.
There are restaurants nearby...more
Good size cinemas with a lot of theaters and late night movies on the weekend. Lot of food/candy options too, and if you pay a little bit extra, you get these big comfy seats. Or if you go on a quiet night, just sit down in them if they're free.
My two main gripes:
- The chairs don't lean back. Maybe that's normal in England, I can't remember from the previous times I lived here, but it...more
I will say, they do have comfy chairs.
The queues are pretty long, but you CAN go upstairs to buy a ticket at the snack counter if the wait is really long downstairs. Can't guarantee the wait is shorter, but you never know.
Tickets can be expensive. Even on Orange Wednesday a 3D film was 16.60, but what are you going to do when it's the only cinema around?more
Everything I hate about cinemas all rolled into one...
- Ticket booth closed and rubbish signage so you have no idea where to purchase tickets.
- Lack of helpful staff. In fact, lack of staff altogether to help you find where to purchase tickets.
- Unenthusiastic, downright rude girl on the till for tickets and popcorn.
Her: "Where would you like to sit?"
Me: "Erm, can I see where's...more
One of the attractions in moving to my current location was having a Vue cinema within a mile or so of where I live. I have always been a fan of Vue Cinema because having been to four or five of them in London they seem consistant in their facilities and decor.
There is nothing worse to me than getting really excited to see a movie that has been newly released for which you have waited to see...more