Just off the renowned Portobello Road, Bumpkin restaurant is a four floor town house, with two dining floors, a private dining room seating 34 (or up to 70 standing) and an attic room, which hosts regular cabaret nights and supper clubs, but with its own DJ booth, can also host parties for up to 60 standing.
Using the best of fresh and seasonal produce this is the perfect place to enjoy a light meal, lunch or dinner. Visit at the weekend for a delicious brunch or a traditional Sunday lunch with all the trimmings, followed by a stroll around Portobello
This content has been supplied by Bumpkin Notting Hill
Venue Details & Map
Bumpkin Notting Hill
209 Westbourne Park RoadNotting HillLondonW11 1EA
- Public transport:
- Westbourne Park Tube Station: exit the station and turn right, walk down the road until you reach Westbourne Park Road, Turn right and you will see Bumpkin on the left of the road ahead of you.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Loading reviews for Bumpkin Notting Hill
Are you a representative of Bumpkin Notting Hill?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.