The London Coliseum is home to the English National Opera. Enjoy opera, classical, and ballet performances. The ENO actively support new work and talent. Book your tickets now.
This content has been supplied by London Coliseum
London Coliseum, St Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4ES
For More Information:
London Coliseum on the Visit London Blog
- What’s On This Weekend: 9-11 August 2013
- Six New West End Musicals to Look Forward to in 2012
- The Passenger at the London Coliseum
- The Elixir of Love at London Coliseum
Venue Details & Map
St Martin's LaneLondonWC2N 4ES
- 0871 9110200
- Public transport:
- (3mins) Take Cranbourn Street until St Martin’s Lane, where you head right until you reach the theatre.
Going to London Coliseum using public transport? Find the fastest route:
Loading reviews for London Coliseum
Are you a representative of London Coliseum?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.