Take control of your dining experience at London's inamo st james restaurant, using the world's first interactive ordering system beamed onto your table; order your meal, choose your virtual tablecloth, watch the chefs on 'Chef Cam', and much more!
Alongside this is high quality food. With a touch of your finger summon Hot Stone Rib Eye – rich red slices of beef, with aromatic thyme, sizzling on a hot pebble – and many more delicious dishes.
Perfect for all occasions, even personalise your table with your own images in advance. You’ll arrive talking about the technology and leave delighted by the food!
This content has been supplied by inamo st james
Venue Details & Map
inamo st james
4-12 Regent StreetLondonSW1Y 4PE
- +44 (0)20 7484 0500
- Public transport:
- Piccadilly Circus: exit onto Lower Regent Street, and walk south down Lower Regent Street. Inamo St James is approximately 100m down the road on your left on the corner of Carlton Street.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
I haven't encountered anywhere else with an experience like Inamo, and I love it. A projector lights each table from above with an interactive touchpad interface, and you can order right from the table whatever you want, whenever you want, without waiting for a server. You can also do fun things like change the "tablecloth" (the light pattern on the table) and watch a live cam of what's going...more
Cocktails are great here - the Inamo is the perfect combo of spicy and sweet, lychee martini was quite well balanced as well, and the daily special Oriental Rose was refreshing. None tasted like pure alcohol.
Food was a bit hit or miss, but if you get the right things, quite delicious. The Watermelon Salad sounded a bit odd, but was very refreshing. The Malayan chicken (though I disagree...more
I'm not really one to give bad reviews or even to complain for that matter.
And as technically Fun and advanced as the whole set up is... The whole aspect of service is obliterated.
Yet the service charge was extortionate.
Nothing came together, but the redeeming factor was that you could play battleship with the person sat opposite you.more
I am reminded of the Mars 2112 restaurant that was in Times Square. They would pretend to deliver you to Mars via a spaceship and then everyone working was in costume. The kid loved it! But there were tourists there with no kids! I could never figure that out.
This is similar, only with sushi and higher end Asian fusion food. Here, the table is an interactive event where you can order from...more
Soft Shell Crab Maki Rolls
This is a restaurant I've been looking forward to reviewing for a long time and it is after my second visit to Inamo St. James that I write about my visits.
My first visit to Inamo was for my Father's Birthday and I was so shocked by the service that I tweeted them. With all due credit to...more