Take control of your dining experience at London's inamo st james restaurant, using the world's first interactive ordering system beamed onto your table; order your meal, choose your virtual tablecloth, watch the chefs on 'Chef Cam', and much more!
Alongside this is high quality food. With a touch of your finger summon Hot Stone Rib Eye – rich red slices of beef, with aromatic thyme, sizzling on a hot pebble – and many more delicious dishes.
Perfect for all occasions, even personalise your table with your own images in advance. You’ll arrive talking about the technology and leave delighted by the food!
This content has been supplied by inamo st james
Food and DrinkValid from 21 July 2015 to 6 September 2015
Choose from three healthy bento boxes this summer at inamo
Venue Details & Map
inamo st james
4-12 Regent StreetLondonSW1Y 4PE
- +44 (0)20 7484 0500
- Public transport:
- Piccadilly Circus: exit onto Lower Regent Street, and walk south down Lower Regent Street. Inamo St James is approximately 100m down the road on your left on the corner of Carlton Street.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Bad sushi, wouldn't let me use my yelp coupon! Service is terrible!!! Only good thing was the miso soup. They don't have physical menus which is really annoying.more
We had a set menu as part of a theatre deal so didn't really need to use the interactive ordering except to order drinks and request the bill which was a bit of a shame as it was good fun to mess around with. The system is meant to free up staff to clear tables and bring food and there is no mistake with orders however this does mean that you can't customise your request.
We had a set choice...more
I was invited here by a friend for her birthday. I was a bit worried at first - as someone had mentioned it was a 'sharing' restaurant, and last time I'd split the bill amongst a group at a restaurant it turned up more expensive for me (as others had ordered meat dishes and alcohol)...but in the end we all ate our own food, each ordering a few small dishes to mix up.
I never knew there were...more
I love sushi, and after hearing quite a few good things about this place and a couple of recommendations by my colleagues - I decided to give it a go!
It wasn't a problem to get a pre-musical table for 2 without a reservation. Service was rather slow and not actually friendly.
The system is easy to understand. The menu is displayed on the tables via a projector you order and send-off your...more
Design trumps food.
And the rude dreadlocked hostess is a word I won't use here.
Came as friends had booked a table (more on that gimmickery later) and as we came towards the door I was struck by the splashy flashy decor, such as one would expect in this pricey part of London.
Led to our table I noticed that the lighting was a bit gloomy and wondered why?
Then our table, and I knew...more