Take control of your dining experience at London's inamo st james restaurant, using the world's first interactive ordering system beamed onto your table; order your meal, choose your virtual tablecloth, watch the chefs on 'Chef Cam', and much more!
Alongside this is high quality food. With a touch of your finger summon Hot Stone Rib Eye – rich red slices of beef, with aromatic thyme, sizzling on a hot pebble – and many more delicious dishes.
Perfect for all occasions, even personalise your table with your own images in advance. You’ll arrive talking about the technology and leave delighted by the food!
This content has been supplied by inamo st james
Venue Details & Map
inamo st james
4-12 Regent StreetLondonSW1Y 4PE
- +44 (0)20 7484 0500
- Public transport:
- Piccadilly Circus: exit onto Lower Regent Street, and walk south down Lower Regent Street. Inamo St James is approximately 100m down the road on your left on the corner of Carlton Street.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
I love sushi, and after hearing quite a few good things about this place and a couple of recommendations by my colleagues - I decided to give it a go!
It wasn't a problem to get a pre-musical table for 2 without a reservation. Service was rather slow and not actually friendly.
The system is easy to understand. The menu is displayed on the tables via a projector you order and send-off your...more
Really nice restaurant with a nice trendy oriental feel. Interactive menus on the tables are a nice touch. The food and service was great and there was enough space so you aren't sitting right next to the adjacent diners (unlike other similar style restaurants). Really nice meal all in all and I would highly recommend, worth a visit!more
I mean, you're over the whole digital table in about 5 minutes. There are only so many table screen savers you can select until you realize the real reason you're here is the food, and it still hasn't arrived after playing 6 games of battleship. The food is UBER expensive, and not nearly as good as anything else around it and worth your time and money. We had to be re-seated twice because the...more
Design trumps food.
And the rude dreadlocked hostess is a word I won't use here.
Came as friends had booked a table (more on that gimmickery later) and as we came towards the door I was struck by the splashy flashy decor, such as one would expect in this pricey part of London.
Led to our table I noticed that the lighting was a bit gloomy and wondered why?
Then our table, and I knew...more
I haven't encountered anywhere else with an experience like Inamo, and I love it. A projector lights each table from above with an interactive touchpad interface, and you can order right from the table whatever you want, whenever you want, without waiting for a server. You can also do fun things like change the "tablecloth" (the light pattern on the table) and watch a live cam of what's going...more