As well as being one of London's best shopping destinations, Regent Street is also a top spot for cocktails. The area has an array of great restaurants, bars, cafes and hotels, each with their own signature drinks. Not sure where to start? The Regent Street Association has put together a cocktail safari to help you get the most out of your evening.
You can enjoy bespoke cocktails and nibbles at each participating venue. Simply mention that you are on the Regent Street cocktail safari when you arrive at the bar. There's no need to book in advance, although if you're in a group of five or more it's a good idea to call ahead and check availability or book a table.
Cocktail Safari Highlights
- Mash on Brewer Street is serving two movie-themed cocktails, the American Psycho and the American Beauty
- Bar Americain at Brasserie Zedel is offering salt beef bagels, hot dogs and slider sandwiches alongside the venue's signature Chrysler cocktails
- Aqua has Iron Lotus and Guatemalan Spirit cocktails to complement its Spanish tapas
- Gaucho has created a Regent Street cocktail including Smirnoff black with Aperol and a saffron infusion
- The Living Room W1 has launched a brand new bar sliders menu to go with its Regent Street punch
- You can try out authentic Italian plates at the Cicchetti bar in Piccolino before heading across to Aubaine for a French Martini
- Sartoria has designed three cocktails to embrace the West End spirit including a Regent Street special made with lychee juice
- The Courthouse Hotel has created the Regent Street Cosmojito
- At Le Meridien Piccadilly you can try the mini tasting menu with three mini food plates and three tasting cocktails
You can find out more about the Regent Street cocktail safari on the Regent Street website. Happy drinking!