Plan a day to remember this Father’s Day in London. From cultural attractions, to getting active outdoors and foodie delights, there are so many ways to treat your dad in London this Father's Day with the right activity to suit his tastes.
Take a look at our Father’s Day ideas below for top things to do with dad in London.
Active and Outdoors Dads
- Challenge him to climb the famous arena with Up at The O2.
- Book an exhilarating speedboat ride on the Thames or helicopter tour high above the city.
- Take a leisurely stroll through the beautiful Kew Gardens.
- Go animal spotting at ZSL London Zoo or WWT London Wetland Centre.
- Send him snorkeling with sharks at SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
- Visit a fascinating sports museum.
- Book a stadium tour of one of London’s iconic sports venues.
- Watch live sports, or challenge him to a game of pool at Rileys, London's biggest sports bar.
- Grab a football or a frisbee and head to a park.
- Find tickets to one of the capital’s top sports events.
- Treat him to a gentlemen's afternoon tea.
- Buy him a pint at a riverside pub or a beer garden on a sunny day.
- Sit down for a traditional meal in a cosy gastro pub.
- Take him to the annual Taste of London festival in Regent’s Park.
- Go on a tour of Camden Town Brewery or Meantime brewery.
- Visit one of London's many art galleries or major museums.
- Learn more about military history at the imposing HMS Belfast.
- Take your trainspotting dad to the London Transport Museum.
- Test his logic with an escape game or trail.
- Book tickets to one of London's top shows and musicals.
- Catch a circus or comedy act at Udderbelly or London Wonderground.
- Watch a show under the stars at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre.
- Head to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre for a play or tour.
For more ideas on what to do in London this Father’s Day, take a look at our guide to special events and what’s on in London for events taking place on Father’s Day weekend and during the whole of June.
Shopping for Father’s Day Gifts
Find the perfect Father’s Day present in London: choose from one of the largest selections of wines and spirits in the country at Selfridges, pick up a stylish present from the men's department of Liberty or find quirky gifts in one of Carnaby's cool boutiques. You can also book tickets online for London’s top stand-up comedy, theatre shows, music concerts and sports events.