Get into the Christmas spirit as Winter Wonderland returns to London's Hyde Park for the 11th year.
This free-to-enter family event includes a host of festive fun and activities, including Winter Wonderland ice skating, big top shows, an observation wheel and a huge Christmas market.
Check back nearer the time for confirmed dates and activities for Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland 2017, and take a look at our top tips for visiting Winter Wonderland in London to make the most of your visit.
Top activities at Winter Wonderland Hyde Park
- Skate around the stunning ice rink, the UK's largest outdoor rink which circles the Hyde Park Victorian bandstand.
- Go on an adventure past icebergs and ice sculptures in the Magical Ice Kingdom.
- Enjoy acrobatic wonders and magical entertainment at one of Winter Wonderland's circus and family shows.
- Take a seat on the Giant Observation Wheel for a flight 60m (200ft) above London, offering stunning views of the city's skyline.
Winter Wonderland's Christmas markets
- Browse the traditional German Christmas market which houses more than 200 charming chalets overflowing with festive goods.
- Explore the Angels Christmas Market and Fairies Market, to shop for unusual and unique items, including arts and crafts, trinkets, jewellery and decorations.
Winter Wonderland family adventures
- Let the kids have a go on the carousel, helter skelter and run around funhouses at the Traditional Fairground. Older children will love the adrenaline-fuelled Winter Wonderland rides. Tokens can be purchased at dedicated token booths.
- Take the little ones to a daytime circus or magic show - tickets can be booked in advance.
- Step into Santa Land to meet Father Christmas and his Elves for free in the Winter Wonderland Santa's Grotto.
Food and drink at Winter Wonderland
- Head to the various restaurants, bars and food stalls for churros, mulled wine or warming hot chocolate.
- Try festive German fare, such as German sausage and glühwein in the Bavarian Village, and enjoy sing-alongs and dancing to the oompah bands well into the evening.
- Relax with a cocktail at Bar Ice, which features tables, walls and sculptures crafted from ice - booking tickets ahead is essential.
Winter Wonderland tickets
Winter Wonderland is free to enter, but some activities require a paid-for ticket, including popular attractions such as:
- Ice skating
- Giant Observation Wheel
- Circus and family shows
- Magical Ice Kingdom
- Bar Ice
Winter Wonderland opening times
London's Winter Wonderland is usually open daily from 10am to 10pm. Winter Wonderland is closed on Christmas Day.
Hotels near Winter Wonderland
If you're staying in London and want to be close to Winter Wonderland, take a look at our pick of hotels close to Winter Wonderland.
For more festive things to do in London, take a look at our guide to Christmas in London.