Keep the kids entertained over the school holiday with a fun-filled February half-term 2018 in London.
With exciting museums, interactive exhibitions and brilliant theatre shows, you’ll find plenty of things to do during the half-term week in London to suit all budgets and ages.
Many more events will be announced closer to the date, so check back later for more London half-term ideas.
February Half-term Activities in London
- Discover interactive exhibitions and family-friendly fun at Horniman Museum and Gardens.
- Step into the magical world of Harry Potter at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Get hands on with special children's half-term activities at ZSL London Zoo.
- Travel back in time to explore the city's dark past at the London Dungeon.
- Spark your imagination and unravel the wonders of science at the Science Museum's Wonderlab.
Free Things to Do with the Family
- Watch and listen to some of the best children's theatre and literature with many free screenings, workshops and activities at Southbank Centre's annual Imagine Children's Festival.
- Discover how toys and games have changed over the years at the V&A Museum of Childhood.
- Set sail on a journey through Britain’s maritime history at the National Maritime Museum in picturesque Greenwich.
- Take a look around The Lego Store and M&M's World in Leicester Square.
- Go for a stroll with the family in one of the city's best parks.
- Find more free museums and activities for kids in London for a budget-friendly half-term.
Children's Theatre Shows
- Book a show in one of London's top children's theatres during the school holiday.
- Sing along to much-loved Disney tunes at The Lion King or Aladdin musical.
- See Roald Dahl’s childhood classic Matilda retold on the London stage.
- Enjoy a taste of America’s Deep South in the Forrest Gump-themed Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Try some delicious global flavours by the river at Giraffe Southbank.
- Eat and bowl in one sitting at All Star Lanes this half-term.
- Tuck into a scrumptious Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-inspired afternoon tea or charming Mad Hatter afternoon tea.
- Dine among wild surroundings at The Rainforest Cafe.
Valentine's Day also falls during the February half-term week: take a look at our ideas for Valentine’s Day 2018 in London to make sure the kids don’t have all the fun!