Our annual festival of science is free and offers you the chance to uncover the hidden worlds of nature: from the deepest depths of the oceans, to life in the dark, to the moon and planets out in space.
• Science Stations: discover groundbreaking research and the secrets of specimens from the people who study them.
• Events: take part in interactive lectures and debates.
• Storytelling: listen to enthralling tales of life in the field from our researchers.
• Tours: go behind the scenes and see some unique deep-sea specimens.
• Chat to experts over a drink in the Science Bar and refuel in our other pop-up bars and restaurants.
|Adult Ticket:||Free (USD0.00)|
Venue Details & Map
Cromwell RoadLondonSW7 5BD
- +44 (0)20 7942 5000
- Public transport:
- Tube: South Kensington Train: Victoria/Paddington. Either use pedestrian tunnel from South Kensington station and exit where signposted or walk up Exhibition Road and cross Cromwell Road to locate museum.