Get involved in a jam-packed programme of events at the London Bridge City Summer Festival, which takes place across three locations between London Bridge and Tower Bridge.
Sit down for a film screening under the stars. Cheer on your favourite teams with live sports broadcasts. Bring the family together for workshops and shows. Enjoy a taste of Mexico from Taco Revolution at the London Riviera. Plus, enjoy fun fitness events, quizzes, live music and much more.
Events take place at the outdoor amphitheatre The Scoop, with the river as backdrop at The Pier and in the architectural gem that is Hay’s Galleria.
London Bridge City Summer Festival 2017 Highlights
- Watch this summer’s biggest sports fixtures on big screens, including Wimbledon, Tour de France and ICC Champions cricket. 1 Jun-23 Jul
- Learn the tricks of the circus trade at fun family workshops hosted by Albert & Friends Instant Circus. 3 Jun
- Grab a bag of popcorn and settle down to movie favourites including Avatar, Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Cool Runnings and Finding Nemo. 13 Jun-25 Jul
- Don your spandex and stretch to the sounds of disco favourites from the likes of Diana Ross, Chic and The Jackson Five at Disco Yoga. 17 Jun
- Sample A Taste of the Fringe, hosted by Mark Dolan, and laugh along to some of the biggest comedians from the Edinburgh Fringe. 26 Jul
- Belt out classic songs like Ain’t no Mountain High Enough, Say A Little Prayer and Purple Rain alongside a live gospel choir with GOSPELOKE. 28 Jul
- Join some of literature’s most iconic characters as they come to life at The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, an interactive performance and culinary experience for families. 29 Jul