Love science? Experience the latest, best and most provocative science covering all areas of our lives and universe with New Scientist Live at ExCeL London.
New Scientist Live is a four-day festival full of ideas and discovery from the team behind the world’s most popular science weekly magazine. It will be opened this year by UK astronaut Tim Peake following his six months on board the International Space Station.
The show features four immersive zones including Brain & Body, Technology, Earth and Cosmos, as well as talks from experts and more than 200 exhibitors.
New Scientist Live Highlights
• Experience what it’s like to drive a mile in three seconds with the Bloodhound simulator, courtesy of the team behind the super-sonic car.
• See the Exo Mars Rover ahead of its 2018 space launch.
• Take a closer look at the LUTZ Pathfinder, one of the UK’s first driverless vehicle projects currently under trial in Milton Keynes.
• Meet Nao, one of the first of a new generation of robots; a social robot. He’s only 58cm tall, but already having a dramatic effect on people’s lives.
Venue Details & Map
1 Western GatewayRoyal Victoria DockLondonE16 1XL
- +44 (0)20 7069 5000
- Public transport:
- Tube: Canning Town (Jubilee line) Train: DLR (Docklands Light Railway) Custom House for ExCeL West or Prince Regent for ExCeL East & ICC London