Celebrate the art, culture and business of gaming and try out nearly 400 games at the London Games Festival 2017.
Returning to the capital for a second year, the festival champions and showcases the best of video games and interactive entertainment with almost 40 events in 30 London venues. The 11-day festival is expected to attract around 50,000 visitors in 2017, including both consumers and industry professionals.
London Games Festival 2017 Highlights
- Meet the creators, learn about the industry, test out new video games and more with EGX Rezzed at Tobacco Dock. 30 Mar-1 Apr
- Discover new ways to play and try out 50 curious and experimental games with Now Play This at Somerset House. 7-9 Apr
- Be the first to know which game came out on top at the 2017 BAFTA Games Awards. 6 Apr
- Spot your favourite games' mascots and heroes in the LGF Games Character Parade. 8 Apr
- Get stuck into many more fringe events, including talks, tournaments and parties.