Celebrate the art, culture and business of gaming and try out nearly 400 games at the London Games Festival 2017.
Returning to the capital for a second year, the festival champions and showcases the best of video games and interactive entertainment with 30 events in 20 London venues. The 11-day festival is expected to attract around 50,000 visitors in 2017, including both consumers and industry professionals.
London Games Festival 2017 Highlights
- Meet the creators, learn about the industry, test out new video games and more with EGX Rezzed at Tobacco Dock. 30 Mar-1 Apr
- Discover new ways to play and try out 100 curious and experimental games with Now Play This at Somerset House. 7-9 Apr
- Attend the 2017 BAFTA Games Awards to be the first to know which game came out on top. 6 Apr
- Look into virtual reality and artificial intelligence with special talks and workshops.
- Get stuck into 20 more fringe events and offerings, and don’t miss the closing parade.
More events will be announced closer to be time.