Join in the festive fun at the Royal Albert Hall with carols, music and entertainment during the Christmas Festival.
Hosting a series of traditional and joyful concerts and performances, the festival gets the Christmas party in full swing in the beautiful surroundings of the historic hall.
Christmas Festival 2016 Programme
- Enjoy traditional carols and classic Christmas songs with The BT Christmas Concert, The Glory of Christmas and Classic Carols presented by Alan Titchmarsh.
- The Fanfare Trumpeters of the Coldstream Guards and the Royal Choral Society bring pomp and pageantry to the hall with Christmas Classics.
- Sing and clap along to the Christmas Carol Singalong hosted by Jonathan Cohen.
- Feel the power of a 500-strong choir fill the hall for Handel’s Messiah.
- Cambridge’s Choir of King’s College returns to mesmerise the audience with their angelic harmonies.
- Experience Carols by Candlelight, performed by the Mozart Festival Orchestra and Chorus dressed in 18th-century costumes.
- Get into the party spirit with Christmas hits and dazzling dance in Jingle Bell Christmas and Anton & Erin’s Christmas Cracker.
The festive party continues at the Royal Albert Hall after Christmas, with more magical music, dance, opera, light shows and indoor fireworks for the Christmas Spectacular between 27 and 30 December. Plus, catch one of two screenings of Steven Spielberg’s E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial accompanied by a live orchestra on 28 December.