Explore love in its many forms along the Thames, as the Festival of Love returns to Southbank Centre with a host of love-themed works, performances and events - half of which are completely free.
Discover large-scale artworks, vibrant pop-ups, street food, shows and interactive installations at this summer of love in and around the culture hub on the South Bank.
Festival of Love 2016 Highlights
- Enter the magical world of Air Play, a thrilling circus performance featuring flying umbrellas, giant balloons, floating kites and an enormous snow globe.
- Catch Body. Dance. Nation. City, an exciting signature piece by Ballet National de Marseille, one of Europe's leading dance companies.
- Enjoy the ever-popular Appearing Rooms fountain by artist Jeppe Hein - perfect for the kids to play in.
- Experience the new installation Modified Social Benches NY, also by Jeppe Hein – kids and adults alike will love seeing and sitting on these bright red reinventions of the park bench.
- Celebrate street culture with free dance residencies, workshops and parties as part of Urban. Keep the family entertained with skateboarding, graffiti knitting and pop-up basketball.
Don’t forget to refuel at one of Southbank Centre’s cafes, restaurants or bars, offering tasty food from around the world. This summer's highlights include summer pop-ups, a street food market and copaCABANA Beach (bringing a bit of Brazil to London).
Visit the website for the full programme of events.
Sponsored content provided by Southbank Centre.