The Strictly Come Dancing team add a dash of glitz and glamour to The O2 Arena as they bring a live version of the successful dance show to the capital.
Choreographed by Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood (for the fourth year running), the dance spectacular brings together all the best elements from the television show, with couples battling it out on the dance floor.
Stars confirmed for the 2014 tour include:
- Model and dancing sensation Abbey Clancy
- Dragons’ Den star Deborah Meaden
- BBC Breakfast presenter Susanna Reid
- Westlife heartthrob Nicky Byrne
- Former England Rugby World Cup winner Ben Cohen
- Coronation Street’s Natalie Gumede
- Actor and funny man Mark Benton
Join all your favourite celebrities and professional dancers as they compete for audience votes under the watchful eyes of judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Craig Revel Horwood. The tour is hosted by former Strictly contestant Lisa Riley.
Don't miss the action on the dance floor, as contestants show off their best waltz, tango and jive skills, for the chance to win each night.