Regent Street is running a series of exciting events throughout September to celebrate London Fashion Week.
New store openings including French Fashion House Longchamp, American clothing brand J Crew, sculptural shoemaker United Nude and KIKO MAKEUP
Other participating stores include
- Ted Baker: Offering the chance to win items from Ted Baker’s AW13 collection. One lucky shopper will win a new season wardrobe worth £400.
- Coach: Launching their AW13 collection which features intricate gathered leather in soft, sophisticated shades and smooth leather in rich neutrals.
- Church’s: Launching their AW13 collection with pieces such as their Leyton brogues in shades of burgundy and patent brown with unique rubber soles.
- UGG Australia: Celebrating their 35th Anniversary with in store events throughout September.
- Penhaligon's: Launching their latest fragrance, ‘Iris Prima’ on 9 September. The National Ballet, who will be performing in store, has inspired this fragrance.
- Laird London: Offering 15% off in store when you quote “Shop London”.
- Rapha: The premium Cycling Club on Brewer Street, will be screening live footage of the Tour of Britain while cycling fans can enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Tonic: Coffee School classes for those seeking a foundational understanding of coffee making through to those wanting to refine their technique. Tonic will be offering a free coffee to shoppers that present a receipt for an item purchased from a Regent Street shop on Sunday 1 September.
- Karen Millen: On Thursday 5th September from 6pm-9pm visit the Regent Street store to discover the new season arrivals; stylists will also be able to tell you more about the collection and the season’s trends. As part of the evening, glasses of champagne will be served and goodie bags given with every purchase.
- Anthropologie: Celebrating the London Design Festival with a spectacular window installation by New York artist Gwyneth Leech.
- The Living Room, W1: Running Wine Tasting events that can be booked on their Facebook page.
- Sartoria: The Italian restaurant on Saville Row is making shopping themed cocktails alongside their extensive cocktail menu.
- Criterion Restaurant: Offering a special set menu of three courses at £25.
- The Cookery School: Running a selection of classes including a sourdough masterclass, French breakfast baking, chocolate making, and fish and shellfish classes.
- Godiva Chocolatier: relaunching its iconic collection by reintroducing legendary truffles from the past as well as introducing six new beautiful recipes.
- The East India Company: Holding an in store event, offering a lovely high tea gift set, as well as launching their afternoon tea, and tea infused cocktail services.
- Fishworks: Offering 10% off when a table is reserved in advance and “Shop London” is quoted in the booking.
All shopped out? Don't miss the fabulous Regent Street Cocktail Safaris