Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard in Covent Garden will be hosting a traffic-free shopping evening on 30 May where more than 120 stores will be offering 20 per cent off between 5-9pm.
Participating stores include Cambridge Satchel Company, Coco De Mer, Cos, Diesel, Fred Perry, Jaeger London, Kiehl’s, Miller Harris, Office, Orla Kiely, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Poste Mistress, Shu Uemura, Superga, Tatty Devine, Twenty8Twelve and Urban Outfitters to name a few.
Hungry shoppers can refuel at local restaurants and bars which will also be offering 20 per cent off their menus and drinks.
Shopping night highlights include:
• DJ set from Lee Hume at Urban Outfitters
• Live performances from vintage singing duo Verity and Violet
• Coco De Mer's Burlesque, contortionist and balancing act window shows in association with Circus
• Mixology classes at Detroit in association with Bombay Sapphire
• Indulge in world-first alcoholic ice cream at Twisted Ice Cream Cocktail Parlour
• Fringe trims, on-trend top knots & quick up-do's at Karine Jackson
Venue Details & Map
Covent Garden, WC2H 9HU [map]
Seven Dials offers a diverse selection of drinking and dining options. From bustling cafes and bars to five-star brasseries, restaurants and traditional pubs, there's something for every palate.
Seven Dials, Covent Garden, Covent Garden, WC2H 9HU [map]
Seven Dials, Covent Garden’s village, brings you seven streets of independent boutiques, heritage brands, quality British labels and indulgent beauty and grooming salons.