Join Dick and Dom this summer as Lollibop, The Big Bash for Little People, returns to the new venue of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. An incredible line-up, including the hottest names in kids’ entertainment, are set to delight mini festivalgoers.
The festival will have a whole range of activities, including meet and greets with the likes of Peppa Pig and Mr Men, the Big Birthday Bash with Sid Sloane and Andy Day and the Championsheeps with Shaun the Sheep, plus workshops and interactive demos.
Returning LolliBoppers will see old favourites mixed with new attractions for 2013:
• LolliBop Live – compared by CBeebies presenter Alex Winters, will feature live music and performances from stars of stage and screen
• The LolliBop Kitchen – where little cooks can learn new skills
• Tween Town – a number of workshops including beatboxing
• Imagination stations – enjoy crafts from puppet making to graffiti painting
• Science Zone – make a rocket or get messy with gooey slime in the LolliBop lab
• LolliSports area – from hula-hoop and frisbee to football tournaments and races
• Lollipalladiam – theatre tent
The pre-school 3ft and under area is returning with activities for babies and toddlers, along with the Enchanted Forest and The Village Green with live music, craft stalls and street theatre.