Visions of the Universe tells the story of astronomical imaging from the earliest drawings done by hand to the latest pictures from Hubble and the Mars Curiosity rover. The exhibition brings together some of the best astronomical photographs ever made and showcases over 100 captivating images of stars, planets, galaxies and many other celestial highlights.
There will be a program of linked talks and workshops throughout the summer including
- a summer’s night of astro culture with Camp Bestival featuring comedy, cocktails, cosmic literature, quizzing and spaced out DJs
- an investigation in to the art of space featuring international scientists and artists including Turner prize-winner Elizabeth Price
- an evening of meditation with The Shaman and The Scientist.
- family friendly guided tour and science demonstrations
Venue Details & Map
Romney RoadGreenwichLondonSE10 9NF
- +44 (0)20 8312 6565
- Public transport:
- Rail – Greenwich (zone 2) DLR – Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich By boat – from most central London piers