Explore the creative world of Paul Smith at London's Design Museum.
This unique exhibition traces the designer's career from small beginnings in Nottingham to international prominence today. You'll get an insight into Smith's design process and find out how he gives traditional tailoring a contemporary edge.
- Clothing collections specially selected by Smith for the exhibition
- A recreation of his first shop in Byard Lane, Nottingham, which measured 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft)
- An immersive digital room with pictures and moving images
- A reconstruction of Smith’s personal office filled with books and objects that inspire him
- Projections, audio and film clips from fashion shows and behind-the-scenes areas
There is also a series of related talks and events, and exclusive Paul Smith merchandise will be available in the Design Museum shop.