View, browse and buy contemporary art from across the world as the 13th edition of the spectacular Frieze Art Fair gets underway in Regent's Park.
The highly anticipated annual fair takes over a sizeable part of the beautiful Royal Park, where more than 160 leading and emerging national and international art dealers and galleries present their cutting-edge work.
Frieze London 2015 Highlights:
- Work by renowned galleries from across the world including Cheim & Read (New York), Galerie Kamel Mennour (Paris) and Simon Lee Gallery (London)
- Pieces by young galleries and emerging artists in Focus
- The Sculpture Park in the English Gardens
- Live section showcasing immersive performance-based installations, including pieces by Rancourt/Yatsuk (Kate Werble, New York), Tunga (Galeria Franco Noero, Turin and Luhring Augustine, New York) and Amalia Ulman (Arcadia Missa, London)
- A series of lectures and conversations with Frieze Talks
- The Frieze Projects programme of new works commissioned for the fair