If you love food, don't miss the London Restaurant Festival, a fortnight of fabulous foodie events and special menus at London restaurants.
London Restaurant Festival is a city-wide celebration of London restaurants and chefs. There's something for every taste and budget, from great-value festival menus to amazing one-off events, gastronomic debates to foodie film nights.
Last year's London Restaurant Festival highlights included:
- Festival Menus: The popular fixed-priced menus are a great way to sample food at restaurants across London
- Gourmet Odyssey: Board a Routemaster bus for a gourmet trip around some of London's most exciting restaurants
- The Big Debate: Guests including Jonathan Meades and Grace Dent debate the motion "The more we look, the less we cook: too many TV chefs are spoiling a domestic craft."
- Gastropub Quiz: A challenging foodie quiz that will take place over 100 venues simultaneously
- Eat Film: Enjoy a cocktail followed by a film and three-course dinner at the Covent Garden Hotel and Charlotte Street Hotel
- Fortnum and Mason: Game On: Five chefs with a reputation for game cooking will take over the Gallery Restaurant and serve mouthwatering seasonal dishes for two nights each
Details of London Restaurant Festival 2013 will be announced nearer the time.
For More Information:
Visit www.londonrestaurantfestival.com for more information.