Celebrate London’s excitingly eclectic food scene with the London Restaurant Festival.
This month-long festival is a citywide homage to great food in London, and the perfect excuse to try out some of the capital’s world-class restaurants. Enjoy great value special menus, amazing one-off chef-led events and a special series of gastronomic activities including restaurant tours and wine tasting.
London Restaurant Festival 2016 Highlights
• Get ready for The Ultimate Gastronomic Weekend (new to the London Restaurant Festival for 2016). Experience London’s finest restaurants including a lunch held by Michel Roux at The Landau, alongside wine tasting, a VIP tour of Fortnum & Mason’s food hall and an overnight stay at the luxury Andaz London.
• Enjoy London’s Longest Lunch (new to the London Restaurant Festival for 2016) with a six-course tasting menu from two of London’s leading chefs, accompanied by specially-selected wine and a cruise on the river Thames between venues.
• Tuck into exclusive festival menus, as more than 250 London restaurants create special fixed-priced taster menus for food lovers to sample their dishes.
•Discover different culinary themes and foodie areas on one of several restaurant hopping tours and trails.
• Indulge in a selection of tasting menus (new to the London Restaurant Festival for 2016), boasting from four to 10 courses, at London restaurants including Barrafina, Santa Maria and Osteria.
• Look out for other food-focused activities during the festival including wine tasting, a gourmet road trip across the capital, culinary-centred film screenings and much more.