Celebrate London’s eclectic food scene with the London Restaurant Festival.
This month-long festival is a city-wide homage to great food in London, and the perfect excuse to try out some of the capital’s world-class restaurants. Enjoy great-value special menus, amazing one-off chef-led events and a special series of gastronomic activities, including restaurant tours and wine tasting.
London Restaurant Festival 2017 highlights
- Book the Ultimate Gastronomic Weekend: choose from a Champagne Gourmet Odyssey at Noble Rot, Yauatcha and The Quality Chop House followed by a four-course lunch with Atul Kochhar; or a lunch hosted by Michel Roux Jr, followed by a Champagne Gourmet Odyssey including Searcy’s.
- Learn to cook some of London’s most celebrated restaurant dishes at leading cookery schools, followed by dinner in the restaurant that evening, with Restaurant Recipes.
- Tuck into exclusive festival menus, as more than 250 London restaurants create special fixed-priced taster menus.
- Discover different culinary themes and foodie areas on one of several restaurant-hopping tours and trails. Diners will enjoy a tasting plate at five of the best restaurants in one of the following areas: Broadgate, St. James’s, Regent Street and Devonshire Square.
- Indulge in a selection of four- to 11-course tasting menus at London restaurants, including Barrafina, Rabbit and The Test Kitchen.