London's biggest and best-loved boat show is returning to ExCeL to give visitors the chance to experience the best in boating, watersports and shopping.
Whether you're a seasoned boater or looking to dip your toe into the water for the first time, the London Boat Show offers an action-packed day out with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the best in watercraft innovations, equipment and holidays.
• Multi-activity pools that offer visitors the chance to test their skills at canoeing or kayaking
• A programme of talks from leading experts including nautical adventurers, experienced sailors and technical specialists
• On-water displays from three-time British Jet Ski Freestyle Champion Jack Moule
• The Used Boats Marina which caters to all budgets and needs
Venue Details & Map
1 Western GatewayRoyal Victoria DockLondonE16 1XL
- +44 (0)20 7069 5000
- Public transport:
- Tube: Canning Town (Jubilee line) Train: Custom House for ExCeL West(DLR) or Prince Regent for ExCeL East & the ICC (DLR)
- By Road:
- ExCeL London is just a 10 minute drive from Tower Bridge and a 25 minute drive from Junction 30 on the M25. The venue is also easily reached from Central London via the Limehouse Link and via the M25, A13, M11, A406 (North Circular), the Blackwall Tunnel and Rotherhithe Tunnel from other parts of the country.
Going to ExCeL London using public transport? Find the fastest route: