1. The prize is a Fox&Curtis guided fashion walk of Mayfair for the winner and four friends, followed by afternoon tea at The Connaught; two nights' accommodation in Marlin Apartments Empire Square or Queen Street for up to six people (two-bed apartment plus sofabed), and £500 shopping vouchers courtesy of Regent Street and Oxford Street.
2. Anything extra will need to be paid for. No cash alternative available.
3. The prize must be taken before 30 December 2013. Accommodation is preferred to be taken at a weekend and booking must be arranged directly with Marlin Apartments.
4. The fashion walk and afternoon tea may not be used on a Sunday or Monday, and must be booked directly with Jessica Curtis (contact details will be provided to the winner).
5. £250 worth of vouchers may be spent at participating Regent Street stores.
6. £250 worth of vouchers must be spent exclusively in a participating Oxford Street store of the winner's choice.
7. Details of participating stores will be sent to the winner prior to their trip.
8. Bookings are subject to availability.
9. London & Partners will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor) who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered.
10. Tickets/prize must not be offered for sale or auction.
How to Win
11. Submit your "Shop London Secret" image either:
• Directly to our photo uploader on visitlondon.com/shop
• By hashtagging your image #shoplondonsecrets and posting on Twitter or Instagram
• By uploading via the Shop London Facebook tab
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Judges will select a shortlist of 10 images at the close of the submission period.
13. The shortlist will be judged on originality, artistry and fidelity to the shopping secrets theme.
14. The voting period will last one week (subject to discretion), and the winning entry will be the submission which receives the most public votes.
15. The decision of the Social Media Manager at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first chosen winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize.
17. The winner will be announced on the London & Partners website and Facebook page and/or notified within seven days after the winner has been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
18. If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, London & Partners may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
Rules for Entry
19. Entrants must submit an image of a ‘London shopping secret’. The theme is open to creative interpretation.
20. The closing date for this competition for photo submissions is midnight on 19 September 2013.
21. The closing date for votes is midnight on 27 September 2013.
22. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. One submission per entrant per day for the duration of the submission period of the contest.
24. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend closing dates without prior notice.
25. All entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
26. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
27. Employees of any agency that is connected with the promotion or members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the promotion.
Marketing and Use of Material
28. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners.
29. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
30. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
31. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
32. The prize is as stated, and there is no cash alternative in any circumstances. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
33. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
34. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
35. London & Partners decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
36. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
37. The prize is not in conjunction with any other prize, offers, discount or promotion.
38. No purchase is necessary.