You'll have the chance to...
- Smell the blood, feel the sand and hear the cheers of Gladiator Games on the site of London’s Roman amphitheatre.
- Watch the vengeful Boudica as she wreaks her retribution on the empire at Shakespeare’s Globe.
- Experience the sounds of a civilisation teetering on the edge of its downfall with Wiretapper’s immersive Dark Earth.
- Find yourself among a spectacular sound, light and dance experience presented by hip hop impresarios Boy Blue Entertainment and cutting-edge design students from Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Explore the soon-to-open London Mithraeum.
- Discover family events at Guildhall Art Gallery and the Museum of London, including readings by novelist Caroline Lawrence, the chance to get down and dirty with hands on excavation The Big Dig, as well as coming face-to-face with a gladiator.
- Join walks, talks and lectures from acclaimed historians and experts, including Mary Beard and Peter Marsden.