Win a fantastic trip to London
Become a fan of London this spring, as some of the biggest fan-based events on the planet come to the capital.
- Round-trip airfare for two with British Airways
- A four-night stay for two at a London Hilton hotel
- Two Royal Passes, granting admission to the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and gardens, Kensington Palace and Banqueting House
- Two tickets to Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition and Tour
- Two tickets to Exhibitionism: The Rolling Stones Exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery
Terms & Conditions
Short terms and Conditions
Prize Draw promotion for a chance to win a trip to London. Open to USA residents only. 18+. Internet access required. No Purchase necessary. Opens 00:00 BST (GMT +1) 1 June 2016 and Closes 23:59 BST (GMT +1) on 30 June 2016. Normal restrictions apply. Prize draw winner selected on 4 July 2016 and contacted within 5 working days. One entry per day per person per day. Entry and full T&Cs at www.visitlondon.com/fans Promoter London & Partners registered office 6th Floor, 2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RR UK
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
Promoter: Registered UK office: London & Partners Registered office 6th Floor, 2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RR, UK (company registration number 7493460). PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS
1. Eligibility (Entry Criteria): This London Fan trip prize draw promotion is open to legal residents, aged 18 or over, from USA.
2. No Purchase is necessary.
3. Entrants will require Internet access to the promotion website and an active genuine email address that will be available throughout the whole promotional period.
4. The promotion is organised by London & Partners (the Promoter), and is not open to employees and the immediate families of the promoter, their agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
5. Promotional Period: Entry opens daily from 00:00 BST (GMT +1) 1 June 2016 and closes at 23:59 BST (GMT +1) on 30 June 2016. Entries outside this period will not be valid for the prize draw.
6. Maximum of one entry per day per person.
7. The prize draw will take place on 4 July 2016.
Prize: WIN a “London Fan Trip” for one winner and a guest
• Round-trip airfare for two people with British Airways on World Traveller (Economy) from a British Airways USA Gateway.
• Four nights accommodation for two people at a London Hilton Hotel.
• Two Royal Passes, granting admission to the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and gardens, Kensington Palace and Banqueting House, bringing more than 900 years of royal history to life in a simple and prestigious package. Venues are open daily throughout the year. The pass expires two years from the date of issue. For more information, please visit http://www.hrp.org.uk/
• Two tickets to the Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour. Tickets will be given as complimentary voucher, which will need to be exchanged in person at the Shakespeare’s Globe. No cash alternative, tickets are non-transferable. Valid for nine months. The winner is advised to check the Shakespeare’s Globe online calendar to check availability of the Exhibition and/or Tours may not be available due to events, rehearsals, and performances. http://www.shakespearesglobe.com/
• Two tickets to the Rolling Stones’ Exhibitionism at the Saatchi Gallery (Until 4 September 2016). Subject to availability, must be booked in advance. http://www.stonesexhibitionism.com/ All accommodation will be based on two people sharing a double/twin room and will be provided by Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Subject to availability.
8. Prize package must be booked by 30 November 2016 and taken by 31 December 2016, excluding key travel dates, US Bank Holidays, UK Bank Holidays and Christmas. Prize redemption is subject to availability, winner must offer a selection of possible dates and the trip must be booked a minimum of three weeks before departure date, and for the Rolling Stones event every effort will be made to try to have this date confirmed within the tight time scale if possible. Any amends to the duration of the trip after booked or subsequent changes, except detailed below are the responsibility of the prize winner. Flights will be provided from the nearest British Airways USA Gateway. Point of departure will be solely decided by London & Partners. Flights will be provided by British Airways in economy class cabin (World Traveller, Economy). The winner and their guest need to travel on the same flight itinerary and cannot split. It is not possible to select a different airline, except if the promoter so decides. Flights during the summer months have limited availability. Transfers to and from the airport in the start country will not be included.
9. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if any part is unused.
10. Entry Instructions: Internet access required. This is an online promotion only, there is no postal or telephone entry route. Entries have to be submitted in English only.
11. To take part in this promotion and be eligible to win participants must:
a. Visit visitlondon.com/fans (“Website”)
b. Entrants will then be asked to complete the mandatory registration process information of entering a contactable e-mail address. They can also opt in to include their First Name and Last Name in the fields which will be used for marketing purposes.
c. Entrants will also need to click acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and confirm that they meet the age requirement .
d. Once registration is complete and the T&Cs have been accepted, participants will receive a confirmation pop-up message onscreen along with a welcome e-mail which will be sent to their specified e-mail address notifying them of their registration.
12. No bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, program, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple e-mail accounts, will be disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
13. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way which gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
14. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
15. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winner selection and notification: All valid entries will be entered into the draw.
17. The winner will be selected at random from all genuine valid entries received via an independently verified, randomised computer process on 4 July 2016.
18. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter via e-mail within five working days of the closing date of the draw. The winner will be subject to verification checks and may be asked to provide additional information to assist with these checks, such as confirmation of full name, age and address. The winner will also be asked to provide details of the guest who will accompany them (the “Guest”) and discuss potential dates for the trip to occur.
19. Due to the immediacy of on one of the activities, the winner must claim their prize within five working days of initially being contacted by the Promoter. Please note the time window that the promoter is endeavouring to achieve so have your e-mail access available for the period after the draw.
20. If attempted notification using all the contact details supplied by the potential winner at time of entry are returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner cannot be verified within the time required, or if a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept their status as a winner, cannot attend the visit or is otherwise ineligible, their selection as winner will be forfeited to an alternative winner, another reserve drawn at the same time as the original will be selected, in the Promoter's sole discretion.
21. The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still post qualification be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner to ensure attendance at the event will meet necessary standards and not cause the brand embarrassment by the individual or their guest. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
22. The results of the draw will remain undisclosed until the winner is announced publically on 21 July after all the relevant verification checks have been completed.
23. The winner (plus their chosen guest), will be responsible for ensuring they have a valid passport at the time of travel and all visa, travel insurance, medical certificates or exclusions, or other documentation will be their responsibility. All relevant travel and support documentation will need to be shown to the Promoter prior to travel.
24. The winner shall release The Promoter and their affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft or loss suffered in connection with this promotion save where due to negligence of The Promoter or their affiliates, partners and employees.
25. Only entries via the official website and with the correct entry information will be accepted.
26. The winners’ name and country will be displayed online on visitlondon.com for a period of three months after the closing date of the promotion.
27. The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion for which there will be no further recompense, although any reasonable expenses will be met.
28. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
i. Any communication messages that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions. ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption. iii. For entries / claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. iv. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet
29. The Prize is non-transferable and there are no other cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, when the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winner.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
31. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
32. Confidentiality and Publicity: The winner agrees to keep confidential any information which they know or reasonably ought to know is confidential and relates to London & Partners, their business or the Prize Draw or Prize. London & Partners may refer to the winner’s association with the promotion and/or the Prize in all publicity, marketing and materials.
33. The winner agrees that they shall not publicise their involvement in the promotion or the fact that they have won a Prize (including giving interviews) except with London & Partners’ prior written consent and involvement.
34. Social media activity during the relevant Fan trip will adhere to the guidelines provided to the winner by London & Partners.
36. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw, you agree to be contacted by email if you win a prize and to be kept updated with visitlondon.com news. Participants will be contacted by London & Partners and Visit Britain for evaluation purposes. You will only receive other emails from associated partners including HHonors if you opt in to do so when registering
37. The Promotion and Prizes are in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. By opting to hear more from Hilton HHonors you are agreeing to join Hilton HHonors. the award-winning guest loyalty programme of Hilton’s 13 distinct brands. Hilton HHonors members earn rewards and benefits when they book direct at Hilton.com. The more you stay, the better it gets. Hilton will be in touch shortly with your membership welcome note. Follow the links for more information.
Terms and conditions - http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/index.html
Global privacy statement - http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promotions/privacy-policy/english.html
Cookies policy - http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/policy/cookies-statement/english.html
38. The promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes as to the meaning of these terms and conditions with be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
USA ONLY ELIGIBILITY
39. Promotion is open only to residents of the 50 United States and DC who are of the required age as stated or older at the time of participation. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Promotion: (a) any person who on or after the start date was or is an owner or employee or a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of the promoter; any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies or service agencies; and any entities retained by the promoter for the administration of the Promotion; (b) individuals who are engaged in the development, production or distribution of Promotion materials or the prize supply for the Promotion; and (c) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. (d) Anyone with any prior knowledge of persons involved with the promotion. Void outside the 50 United States, DC and where prohibited.
40. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not access or enter the promotion. By entering the promotion, you affirm you are 18 years of age or older, a U.S. resident and are fully able and competent to enter into, accept, and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
41. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the Participant, or promotional organisers in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
ARBITRATION DISCLOSURE: By participating in this Promotion in the applicable states of the United States and D.C. each Participant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against the promotional organisers arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the promotion, the awarding or redemption of Prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Promotional organisers; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Participant may have entered into in connection with the Promotion; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Delaware law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the Participant’s and/or promotional organisers individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the Participant and Promotional organisers shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages only to the extent permitted by law (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Promotional organisers exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the Participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Promotional organisers agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Promotional organisers will pay as much of the Participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Promotional organisers nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org or contact AAA at 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10019.