Win Your London Story
London is a city brought to life by its people and the unique and fascinating stories they have to tell. Watch and share their stories and select your favourite videos for a chance to win a five night trip to London.
To enter, follow these simple steps:
- start your story by clicking here
- explore the stories told by Londoners in the videos across the site
- choose your three favourite videos and click the + button to build your London story
- click on the submit button for your chance to win
We only run competitions on visitlondon.com with our partners. Find out more about our partnership scheme and the other great benefits of partnership.
Minimum prize value is £100 and partners are responsible for prize fulfillment. Competition slots are booked up several months in advance. The best three prizes each month will be chosen to feature in the consumer newsletter.
Competition enquiries should be sent to competitions:londonandpartners.com (replacing : with @).
- Helicopter Ride, Speed Boat Tour, White Water Rafting and Hotel Stay - still running
- Pair of tickets to both NFL Wembley games - Jane Wright, UK
- Hospitality tickets plus a meet and greet with ParalympicsGB team members - Goz, Ugochukwu, UK
- "Fabulous shopping prize package" - still running
- £200 of Old Spitalfields vouchers and two nights at Andaz Liverpool Street - still running
- Dirty Dancing tickets, a night at the Cumberland and a Westfield personal stylist session - still running
- A trip to the City of London and to raise Tower Bridge - David Hill, UK
- Top price tickets to Chimerica - Mrs Sheila Evans, UK
- A night at Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden - Nadia Athome, UK
- A pair of tickets to see all three of England's Wembley World Cup Qualifiers - Nikki Thirkettle, UK
- A pair of tickets to the Ladies European Masters Golf - Katharine Pike, UK
- Tickets to ZSL London Zoo - Mr Mark Blumire, Miss Samantha Aldworth, Mrs Liz Ross, Mr Chris Challans, Ms Annaliza Gaber, all UK
- Tickets to Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Ms Elaine Beaucham, UK
- Rib Tour and meal at PizzaExpress - Leigh Amos, UK
- Two night stay at Cavendish London Hotel - John Dye, UK
- Pair of tickets to the Global Champions Tour - Kathryn Casbolt, UK
- Dinner for two at The Society Bar & Restaurant - Mark Sinden, UK
London: Now see it for Yourself with Rufus
Rufus the corgi is having other adventures at the moment. Check out the current competitions.
Congratulations to the six winners from the 2013 London Now See It For Yourself, Rufus campaign:
Week 1 - Erastus Corning, USA
Week 2 - Anna-Maria Ravasi, Italy
Week 3 - Jo Gasson, London
Week 4 - Lisa Gottlieb, USA
Week 5 - Julia Flegel, Germany
Week 6 - Marta Torrens Freixes, Spain